#imagine U're going to the night park tonight. U will go with ur little family! With ur husband Kris, and with ur little children Wu Yi Xian (a girl).
WYX: Look! Mom! Dad! The stars are very beautiful!
U: Yeah, it looks beautiful like you honey.. *hug Yixian*
K: You're both beautiful! Yixian, u're very beautiful like ur mom! Ur smile is same like your mom's smile. I love u so much daughter.. And I love u too y/n..
And then u and Kris are hugging ur daughter with all of ur & his love!
-The End-
Still so bad ryt? XD
WYX: Look! Mom! Dad! The stars are very beautiful!
U: Yeah, it looks beautiful like you honey.. *hug Yixian*
K: You're both beautiful! Yixian, u're very beautiful like ur mom! Ur smile is same like your mom's smile. I love u so much daughter.. And I love u too y/n..
And then u and Kris are hugging ur daughter with all of ur & his love!
-The End-
Still so bad ryt? XD
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar